Millions of questionnaires from SHEU have been completed by pupils since the Unit was founded in 1977.
We have the answers to thousands of questions, including:
- What did our pupils have for breakfast this morning?
- What are they worried about?
- How much money do they have to spend, and what do they spend it on?
- Do they think our PSHE lessons are useful?
Schools will get a detailed book of tables and a comparison report. [Click on the thumbnails for a larger version.]
For more about reports, see our Reports page. What sort of pupil survey are you interested in?
- Surveys about perceptions or lifestyle?
- General or single-topic surveys?
- Surveys on paper or online?
- Surveys in schools or colleges?
- Surveys in primary or secondary schools?
- Off the shelf or customised surveys?
To discuss your survey requirements, contact Angela Balding on (01392) 66 72 72 or email.
To see what sort of reports you can receive, see our Reports page.
Follow this link for comments from SHEU survey users